I USE MICROSOFT ONENOTE FOR WORK PROJECTS AND EVERNOTE FOR PERSONAL PROJECTS

It should be considered as a last resort

How can I manage a project using CYD?

CYD is a task oriented system. I use Microsoft OneNote for work projects and Evernote for personal projects. I do create project folders in CYD to group together messages for a specific project.

Can I manage CYD from my mobile device?

I have not been able to reproduce the search folder framework on either Android or Iphone. You can still view your new messages on your phone, but you need to manage the system from your computer. If anyone has any suggestions, please send them to me at Jim@ControlYourDay.net


Can I setup CYD on Gmail?

I hope to have a new book published by the end of the year with a CYD version for Gmail.

Corporate Exchange folder size limits creating a problem for CYD users

Some corporate IT departments apply very constrictive folder size limitations forcing users to clean out their email messages after a very short period of time. My first suggestion is to talk to your IT department and ask them if they can increase your folder size limits so you can use Outlook to properly manage your email. If they look at you strange and start to walk away, then you can decide if you want to setup a separate .PST file and move your message to that .PST file as they are received or sent to allow you to setup your CYD system outside of the corporate limitations. Be careful with this, you may be breaking your employee data policy and putting yourself at risk. It should be considered as a last resort. If you want to give it a shot, send me an email at Jim@ControlyourDay.net and I will send you the step by step instructions.